MEET SUZIE SANDOVAL
Founder of OrganiZEN® & Your Epic, Mindful Space Magician.
Suzie is a nationally recognized inspirational speaker, lifestyle transformation and mindful spaces magician. She's spent 8+ years working with clients as an expert professional organizer, spiritual empowerment and self awareness life coach, and an intuitive energy healer. She emboldens you to transform your home, office, career, relationships and life by creating new epic, mindful spaces in your everyday environments, from the inside out...with ease, style and simplicity.
Experience an awe-inspiring, new way of living, loving and working in today's modern world, with a creative twist. Imagine feeling good, functioning and flowing with calm confidence and effortless efficiency, in your everyday spaces.
Suzie's personal transformational triumphs, private coaching, focus groups, in-depth research, workshops, and continual education, have led to relevant, relatable and revolutionary discoveries for teaching authentic leaders, empaths, light workers, healers and superstars, how to let go of clutter for good, while simultaneously creating new epic, mindful spaces for what really matters in life.
"I've discovered that clutter is anything that blocks your flow in life and the joy in you."
~ Suzie Sandoval, Lifestyle Transformation & Mindful Spaces Magician
Her signature OrganiZEN® services get to the root of the problems and the heart of the matter. Learn revolutionary, high level, intuitive organizing mindsets, habits and magic tricks for creating and sustaining and clutterfree spaces.
Identify your clutter blocks as you learn more about The 7 ClutterFREEDOMS™ and eliminate the mental, physical and emotional sources of anxiety, overwhelm and stress in your inner and outer environments, and your everyday life.
The heart of Suzie's mission is a belief that organization does not have to be hard but instead can be an inspiring, empowering and artistic expression of who you truly are. She teaches mindful abundance practices with a minimalist approach (your core needs are prioritized) to help you let go of what no longer serves you. Experience transformation from the inside out working with Suzie, through her signature Inspirational Speaking Events, Virtual OrganiZEN® Programs and Online Meditation Classes For Beginners.
"I've discovered that clutter IS one of the quickest, most effective triggers for catalyzing positive life transformation."
~ Suzie Sandoval, Lifestyle Transformation & Mindful Spaces Coach
WHAT REALLY MATTERS?
"Often we recognize the need for greater self-care and work life harmony but struggle slowing down and simplifying our complex lives. We exist in a highly stimulating world filled with stress, clutter and noisy environments. It's easy to get pulled away from that which matters most to us...
A new mindset gives us freedom to create a brand new space. This new space allows us to prepare for new endeavors and create the positive lasting changes we want to invite into our life. We can create new spaces as often as necessary. I absolutely love organizing and intertwining ZEN principles into everyday environments to create mindful spaces. I wish for everyone to experience the freedom, abundance and joys that come from living a conscious and clutter-free lifestyle."
~ Suzie Sandoval, Founder of OrganiZEN®
- Suzie is an inspirational speaker; repertoire includes: School of Multidimensional Healing Arts & Sciences, Chakra Universe, University Of Phoenix, Portland State University, Dress For Success, Girls Inc., Crave Portland, Women With Moxie, The National Women's Holistic Lifestyle Institute, Rolodex PDX, Lasting Connections, Empowering Grace, Momcology.
- Suzie served as the Vice President of Public Relations For Toastmasters at Laguna Beach. Speaking as most of us are aware is one of the top fears people have. I have ample speaking experience, as I used to be a corporate trainer for a nationwide company teaching from a headspace. However, when I began my own business and discovered my passion and purposeful messages to share with the world, it's became essential to speak from the heart...to get to the depth of what matters and be relevant, relatable and revolutionary.
- Suzie served as a member of the business advisory committee for University Of Phoenix. Selected from over 1 million alumni, Suzie contributed to the creation of a Master's program for Leaders and Entrepreneurship.
- Suzie served as a wellness practitioner for Women's Plaza, focusing on organizing and energizing home and office environments, stress and anxiety relief strategies, self love and exquisite self care habits, creating sacred spaces, and achieving work-life harmony.
AS YOUR NEXT INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER
INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKING With Lasting Impressions
“Helping women overcome the barriers of stress is especially welcome, as many of them struggle to balance their work lives, home commitments and personal time. Your vision, ‘to enhance your life by replacing chaos and clutter with functional spaces and true life clarity; so that you live in harmony and spend your time on what matters most to you,’ was right on for our clients, as it would be for most women, I think.
Our members came away from your workshop determined to practice positive self-love and self-care practices each day, and to create a sacred space in their homes where they could be at peace. Comments on your workshop included:
• Best one yet!
• I absolutely loved this speaker! Great info!
• Suzie was really connected to meaningful priorities – that’s refreshing!
• I really appreciated the topic because I need to Declutter my life
• Suzie was personable and she’s got well-grounded, well thought out advice; she speaks to ‘every women’.
• This was a breakthrough for me. Bring her back.”
— Pamela Mason, Program Services Director, Dress for Success Oregon