The 7 Energies of ZEN
The 7 Energies of ZEN is a mindful approach to using color to attract what you need most in life, with a process called, ZENergie.
WHAT IS ZENERGIE?
ZENergie is the synergy of color, intention and energy invited into a space.
- Color can define the mood and experience of a space.
- Being intentional with your environments accelerates your ability to manifest what you want to create from your space.
- Energy will purify your environments while uplifting all who enter your space.
Create an ZENergie Cue
to remind you of what matters in your space.
Allow the 7 ZENergies to help you prioritize choose your intention and / or color.
Example: I choose Vitality and the color orange will cue me health is a priority in my life right now.
Next, choose a space you'd like to manifest this need in your life..
Example: To support Vitality I'm going to set this intention for my kitchen. I want to organize my kitchen and create a space of vitality. Healthy foods and things will occupy this space to make it simple for me to live a healthy active lifestyle and generate positive life force energy.
Infuse your ZENergie color (can be your favorite tones of this color) into this space to create a visual cue of your intention.
Example: A bowl of oranges is a great reminder in the kitchen that this is a mindful space of Vitality.
- Now that you have infused ZENergie into your space, you will naturally begin to remove the items that do not serve this intention.
- Become aware of when you notice this color in your life. Ask yourself:
- "How is this color helping me amplify and attract Vitality in the ways I need most?
- What are my favorite ways to infuse this color into my space and my life?
Have fun exercising your intuitive abilities with ZENergie, a new magic trick to add to your ZEN Life Toolbox. Trust Your Process. Be Patient. There's much more to teach you, so practice this and I'll continue to share with you new ways to integrate ZENergie into your everyday life. Create new visual cues to empower you to stay focused on what really matters to you in your life.
The color associated with Passion is Red.
The color associated with Vitality is Orange.
The color associated with Empowerment is Yellow.
The color associated with Peace is Green.
The color associated with Clarity is Blue.
The color associated with Love is Pink.
The color associated with Harmony is Purple.